New York Yankees 9FIFTY Grey Est. Baseball Cap - size small/medium
Over 30% off the RRP!
New York Yankees MLB 9FIFTY Cap
The NEW ERA 9FIFTY is a classic, adjustable cap inspired by the style from the 80s and 90s. Snapbacks are structured caps with a flat visor that have the ability to curve and are ready to compliment your unique ensemble. This cap celebrates the year that the Yankees moved to New York - 1903.
- Features a stylish soft rubber est. 1903 badge on the front
- Stitched New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- New Era 9FIFTY Snapback sticker on the bill
- The rear of the cap has a snapback fastening which adjusts the size of the cap
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- Officially licenced by Major League Baseball
- Branded interior with MLB patch on the inner headband
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc. Simply convert using the measurement chart. The caps are labelled small to medium, fits head size approx 6 7/8 - 7 1/2.