New Era Patterned Blue 9FORTY Strapback Cap
Over 20% off the RRP!
New Era 9FORTY Adjustable Cap
A classic, structured cap with an authentic look. The 9FORTY has a contoured crown and curved visor with adjustable strapback fastening to fit most head sizes.
In 1920 in a time of global financial uncertainty, Ehrhardt Koch, took a risk and established the E. Koch Cap Co. This soon changed to the New Era Cap Co. Now, the company are synonymous with the very best headwear that North American sports has to offer.
- Features the classic plain front panels
- Subtle stitched New Era logo on the left side of the cap
- Designed in a stylish all over patterned dot
- Six-panel construction and 6 ventilated eyelets help the head breath
- The rear of the cap has a branded metal New Era clasp to adjust the size
- All caps are dispatched in a box
- 9FORTY sticker on the cap bill as shown
These are adult sized caps and will fit most adult head sizes i.e. from approximately 7 to 7 5/8. To find your cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc. For more cap sizing information, click here.