Cincinnati Bengals New Era NFL Sideline 1966-76 59FIFTY Fitted Cap
Only £17 including free 1st class UK delivery
Cincinnati Bengals New Era Home Sideline 1966-76 59FIFTY Fitted Cap
The 59FIFTY cap is New Era's signature fitted cap. It is a structured cap with a flat visor that has the ability to curve. With a full crown and six panels the 59FIFTY has eight rows of visor stitching and a button on the top.
In celebration of the 100th season of the National Football League in 2019, The Established Collection honours the era that each franchise was established. This cap features the date of establishment embroidered patch on the side as shown.
- Features the team name and primary logo on the front
- Matching New Era flag embroidered to the left hand side
- 100% polyester construction in the team colours with a closed back
- Branded interior and NFL logo patch on the inner headband
- Officially licenced and part of the NFL OnField Collection
- Rear patch celebrates 100 years of the NFL and a '1968' patch on the side to commemorate the Bengals’ league debut
- All caps are dispatched in a box and have the 59FIFTY sticker on the cap as shown
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. Simply convert using the measurement chart. For example, if the measurement was 22 inches [55.8 cm] then you would be a size 7 etc. For more cap sizing information, click here.