Chicago Bears NFL Sideline 59FIFTY Fitted Cap - 7 1/4
Over 40% off the RRP!
Chicago Bears Retro Sideline 59FIFTY Fitted Cap - 7 1/4
The 59FIFTY cap is New Era's signature fitted cap. It is a structured cap with a flat visor that has the ability to curve. With a full crown and six panels the 59FIFTY has eight rows of visor stitching and a button on the top.
- Embroidered and raised primary logo on the front panel and the NFL shield at the back
- 100% Polyester High Crown
- Flat bill with ability to curve
- New Era logo embroidered on the left side of the cap
- Traditional fitted cap with a closed back and New Era Sticker on the bill
- Six panel construction
- **'GSH' embroidered on the back of the cap **
- Engineered exclusively for NFL players
- Branded interior and NFL logo patch on the inner headband
- COOLERA ÃÂ® technology wicks away sweat
- DRYERA ÃÂ® technology repels weather-related water
- MICROERA ÃÂ® anti-microbial technology helps control odour
- Designed exclusively for NFL players
- Part of the NFL OnField Collection
- Officially licenced by the NFL
- All caps are dispatched in a protective cardboard box
** George Stanley Halas, a pioneer whose impact on the modern game of football has been considerable. The Bears still honour his memory, as does this cap, with his initials on their uniform.
To find the correct cap size, measure around the circumference of the head with a flexible tape, where the sweatband will rest, ensuring that the tape measure is neither too loose or too tight. This size size 7 1/4 cap fits a head that is 22 3/4 inches [57.7 cm]. For more cap sizing information, click here.